Mike Averill, the President of MLA Consulting, LLC has 45+ years of varied technical and executive experience in the P&C industry. Mike stands by to assist clients in a cost effective and timely manner. During Mike’s career, he has learned policy drafting; policy intent, interpretation and implementation; regulatory compliance; company and agency operations; and has provided expert testimony on many different issues. He has saved companies money. Mike is not a lawyer but has more insurance industry experience than most lawyers, and he does not charge high legal fees.
Here’s how MLA Consulting can help you:
- Implement your company licensing strategy.
- Develop and implement your insurance programs and tailor ISO, AAIS, and MSO products to meet the needs of policyholders and to make them competitive.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Represent you at industry, legislative and regulatory meetings.
- Provide educational sessions – at your offices – on coverage, rating, product development, and record retention.
- Develop your non-IT business continuation plans.
- Be your expert witness on a number of issues including, but not limited to: coverage, underwriting, claims handling, agency relationships, and rating issues.
Mike can be reached at: